Welcome to Private Lessons at The Masters School!
Fall Semester 2019
Registration for Spring semester begins on August 15, 2019. Return to this page at that time for the link to online registration.
- 40 minute lessons will continue to be offered within the new schedule:
- Upper School — during the school day (during free periods/study halls) and after school, 3:45-8:00 pm
- Middle School – after school only, 3:45 -8:00 pm
- CityTerm – during the school day (during free periods/study halls) and after school, 3:45-8:00 pm
- Be sure to read the Student Handbook during registration, then download/print/sign/return the Student Contract.
- Tuition is $1700.00 for 24 lessons during the school year.
- On the registration form, you’ll indicate your preference for the time of your lesson (during the school day, after school, evening, Saturdays).
- You must download the Contract and Handbook during the registration process.
- You must print, complete, and sign the Contract and return it to Mr. Ebersole in the DoPA Office before you take the first lesson.
- Be sure to read the Handbook during registration and download a copy to keep.
- There are no refunds after you complete the second lesson.
- If you are requesting two lessons per week, you’ll need to download, print, complete, sign, and submit the Multi-Instrument application. Permission is granted by Department approval only. With the new schedule, we cannot guarantee that all requests for two lessons per week will be possible.
- We do not offer pro-rated tuition, and there are no trial lessons.
- Financial aid is applied in the same percentage as financial aid for academic tuition
- Lessons will begin approximate a week to 10 days after the Drop/Add deadline in September.
If you have questions, contact Curt Ebersole, Coordinator (curt.ebersole @mastersny.org)